Wednesday, May 23rd 2012
On June 7th Phish will return to the road for a lengthy summer tour. To get phans from Worcester to Long Beach excited for the trek the group has just released the latest installment of their popular Live Bait download series.
Available for the price of an e-mail address this compilation was put together by Phish archivist Kevin Shapiro and features material recorded between 1992 and 2010. Clocking in at well over two hours, the songs found on the latest edition of Live Bait were all performed in cities that the fabulous foursome will be visiting during their summer tour. Highlights include a meaty Split Open and Melt from Cincinnati ’99 and the massive Runaway Jim from Burgettstown ’98 that clocks in just shy of 35 minutes. The collection also features two offerings from when the group first played the outdoor amphitheatre circuit as Santana’s opening act during the summer of 1992. To download Live Bait Volume 7, click here.
Live Bait Volume 7 Track List:
1. Wilson>Buried Alive>Tweezer (12/28/95 Worcester, MA)
2. Stash (10/31/10 Atlantic City, NJ)
3. Split Open and Melt (12/04/99 Cincinnati, OH)
4. You Enjoy Myself (07/31/92 Cuyahoga Falls, OH)
5. Runaway Jim (08/11/98 Burgettstown, PA)
6. Reba (08/10/96 East Troy, WI)
7. Gumbo (08/03/98 Noblesville, IN)
8. All Things Reconsidered, David Bowie (07/27/92 Saratoga Springs, NY)
To check out where Phish will be performing this summer, click here.