By at 9:46 AM Wednesday, April 6th 2011

New From Beastie Boys: ‘Make Some Noise’

Beastie Boys, Music

Finally! We’ve been hearing about it for years now, and now we’ve finally got some new Beastie Boys music!

Have a listen to Make Some Noise, from the cancer-delayed but finally upcoming Hot Sauce Committee Part 2.

While the album should be titled Fuck Cancer as far as we’re concerned, it’ll be released on May 3, via Capitol Records.

The band had intended to release Hot Sauce Committee Pt. 1 back in 2009, but  Adam Yauch’s cancer diagnosis threw a wrench into those plans. Most of the tracks that had been slated for that album now appear on this one, despite the Part 2 reference.

Hot Sauce Committee Pt. 2 tracklist:

01. Make Some Noise
02. Nonstop Disco Powerpack
03. OK
04. Too Many Rappers [new reactionaries version] (featuring NAS)
05. Say It
06. The Bill Harper Collection
07. Don’t Play No Game That I Can’t Win (featuring Santigold)
08. Long Burn the Fire
09. Funky Donkey
10. The Larry Routine
11. Tadlock’s Glasses
12. Lee Majors Come Again
13. Multilateral Nuclear Disarmament
14. Here’s a Little Something for Ya
15. Crazy Ass Shit
16. The Lisa Lisa/Full Force Routine

Thanks once again to Some Kind of Awesome for the hookup!

1. Passenger says:

This is some seriously low quality mp3 you got your hands on. Like the hooks, but my head hurts. I can only hope this is not a final mix… Is it a leak or something?

2. pupo says:

this shit’s tight!!! long live the BBoys!

3. BC says:

Only the Beastie Boys would have a track list that includes Lee Majors. These song titles are just awesome. Anyone think any other band would seriously (or non-seriously) have a song called: Multilateral Nuclear Disarmament? I don’t. Maybe Sepultura might but than again they would be serious. In the spirit of Beastie Boy fun – here are some fake song titles I’m sure the Boys have considered:
    The Rap Attack
    Hotter than Dee (from What’s Happening, Now)
    Where’z Your Boyz?!?
    Dancin’ Dan Shazam

4. iAMcurtis says:

now this..this is awesome. sounds just like home

5. Pete says:

Certified Fresh since 1979 son. So whatcha want? I can see this track fitting nicely on Hello Nasty, which is one of my favorite BB albums. Can’t wait for this to come out so I can do some serious speaker damage.

6. David B says:

about damn time.

7. Rory says:

That was totally bitchen…don’t care what any of you say. I’m growing more and more impatient for this record now.