By at 2:21 PM Sunday, February 13th 2011

Watch The Foo Fighters’ New Video For ‘White Limo’

Foo Fighters, Music

Check out the brand spankin’ new video for the Foo Fighters’ White Limo, by way of 1991 production value:

Screaming, puking, Lemmy fucking Kilmister drunk driving the white stretch, with Dave reborn as some weird / awesome / awkward Andrew WK meets Henry Rollins I don’t know what to do with these hands frontman. Goddamn.

Read our live review of the new Foo Fighters record, and grab that hot batch of kickass at their official site on April 12.

1. bill fucking murray says:

awesome

2. Ryan says:

Very weenie beenie. I likey.

3. Robbie says:

I approve.

4. Tom says:

that broad is mrs. grohl too

5. Spinett says:

Is that Nick Olivieri screaming his mouth off, or am I just hearing things? I’m a bit disappointed with the song, to be honest, expected something more catchy, and ear-friendly.

6. Rory says:

Go Foo!

This sounds like it could have a had a home on their self-titled album. In other words…I like!

7. mel says:

ballsy choice for a first single, especially considering the polished fluff that was “wheels.” good job, foos.

8. Elijah's Rain says:

Awesome! Thumbs up!

9. fmuff says:

Ooohhh, I like! This could make up for the last couple of albums by FF. They were good, but not exceptional. THIS is exceptional. But they got bonus points for Kilmister!

10. CB Lingo says:

The one thing I want from the Foo Fighters are some well-written songs. I don’t care if they’re radio friendly pop or acoustic ballads or screaming hard rockers, I just want Dave to construct some decent songs again. White Limo is pretty good but it feels more like a brief interlude of aggression than a single and I hope there’s more depth to the album than it simply being really, really loud. No matter how heavy and rocking the album is, it’ll still suck as much as Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace if the songs aren’t good.

11. [...] director’s reputation for humorous videos and his well known love for the human element of music are made evident in this video for By [...]