By at 10:44 AM Wednesday, April 25th 2012

On Apr 25, 2012, at 10:04 AM, Skwerl wrote:

Begin forwarded message:
From: Cody
Subject: new beach boys
Date: April 25, 2012 10:03:14 AM PDT
To: Antiquiet

sup guys. first new BB song in 19 years. rock that shit. new album of the same name.

On Apr 25, 2012, at 10:05 AM, Johnny Firecloud wrote:

On Apr 25, 2012, at 10:06 AM, Skwerl wrote:

there’s a girl fucking a guitar on that page

On Apr 25, 2012, at 10:08 AM, Johnny Firecloud wrote:

Saw that. Would rather post that than beach boys new music

On Apr 25, 2012, at 10:25 AM, Skwerl wrote:

maybe just post this whole conversation.

1. Pizza says:

god made the radio guys. why you hatin’?

2. Cody says:

Damn, I’ve been scathed.

But seriously, meh song is meh.

3. zoopster says:

Huge Beach boys, or I should say, Brian Wilson, fan, but yeah, that is just kinda boring.

4. Cody says:

Actually, the more I listen to it the more I realize that for a bunch of 70 year old guys that can barely function, it doesn’t sound too bad at all.

Not anywhere close to as good as Brian’s cover albums or That Lucky Old Sun though.

5. Thom says:

That video was whorse than the lemonparty website…

6. Al(ex) says:

Okay, so this is dated sounding. It’s also composed by one of the few remaining pop/rock/r&b geniuses left standing, and for that is cool. Nice change up versus some of the shit that gets passed off for music these days. I watched the Grammy’s and felt like I was a visitor from another fucking planet for chrissakes. Sure the Beach Boys were awkward as shit, but that beat some Illuminati-ass Nikki Minaj exorcist bullshit. I’m getting old I guess…show me bands, not singers, I want sounds/tones/ideas/passion, not looks/beats/latex/visuals. Anything such as this that is classic, has a ‘sound’ and is therefore contrary to all the soulless bullshit beats the alternative. Guess I’m old.